Rideout Charity Bike Run 8th May 2016

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Dougie D, Apr 16, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    If anyone can make it, my local bike club has been organizing the “Maggies Run” for the past 10 years and have raised over £20,000 for Maggies Centre which is based in the Grounds of Ninewells Hospital in Dundee,they offer support and help to cancer sufferers and they do a great job. it will take place on Sunday the 8th of May, meeting at the Red House Hotel in Coupar Angus approx 9.30am. leaving at 10.30am, although you can leave whenever and everyone does there own thing on the run, there is normally a great turnout, the route is about 100 miles arriving back between 3-4pm,
    16th april 022.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Good luck to all with that, Dougie.

I think most people have been affected by cancer one way or another at some time.:eek::(

It got me mum, and now it's having a go at my wife!!:mad: BASTID!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

3. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Yeah unfortunately you're right there Steve, i lost my dad and my sister to it, :mad: If it's a good day for the run there could be about a 100 bikes, so fingers crossed the rain stays away :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reggie

Reggie Senior Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Penicuik
    Sounds like a good run and a good cause too, unfortunately it's a Sunday run and I work Sundays.

Hope it's dry for you Dougie.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Sounds good, wee bit too far for a Sunday run for me, 400 mile a long day!.

:)Just realised this is my 300th post ! in less than 6 months !!! I'll go sit quietly in the corner for a bit :oops: