Central Stand For Bonneville 2014

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by czjawa, Oct 30, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. czjawa

czjawa New Member

Oct 30, 2021
    Czech Republic
    Good day,
    I am the new owner of Bonneville 2014 see gallery.
    This is a type with 17-inch aluminum wheels.
    Now I'm looking for a central stand.
    As I found out, it is not the same as the stand for the T100.
    He supposedly has to adjust because it's longer?
    Don't have experience with a stand from Aliexpress or another company on the web?
    Thank you
    Honza

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Guest

Definitely a different stand to T100. I was lucky and found a genuine Triumph stand on Ebay. Bought a pattern one, think it was TEC, absolutely useless. I'd really try to find a genuine Triumph one if possible. :)

3. czjawa

czjawa New Member

Oct 30, 2021
    Czech Republic
    So I got a message from a Triumph dealer in the Czech Republic that the centre stand for my Bonneville can no longer be ordered :worried:
    TEC also no longer produces it....
    So I have a big problem ....:sob:

4. czjawa

czjawa New Member

Oct 30, 2021
    Czech Republic
    Good day,

so the anabasis with the central stand continues.
    Because they told me in the original representation that the part was no longer available, I started looking elsewhere.
    So I ordered a Norman-Hyde stand from GB. The package came very fast, the assessed duty was very high :-(

I couldn't stand it, so I started assembling after work today. It's nothing complicated.
    I just don't like the small gap between the tojan and the tire, I hope it doesn't matter while driving.
    Due to the winter weather, I will try it in the spring :-D.

Does anyone have this stand or original mounted - do you also have such a small gap at the tire ??

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg