Cbr600

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by RiderForLife, Dec 8, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RiderForLife

RiderForLife New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    Anybody here own a CBR600? Got a nice silver 2007 model :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Membership is still building so there's not that many on here that have Triumphs:rolleyes:
    But the more that join the better it will be, it's run buy the same guy who does the very popular Ducati Forum for which there is a link in the top left hand corner of the page.
    Pics are are always nice, gives us something to look at during the cold snowy winter.

3. Nightshaderider

Nightshaderider New Member

Dec 9, 2012
    No pics here but I do have a CBR600 04, got mines all nice and packed up in the garage to avoid any unnecessary winter damage.

• Like Like x 1
  4. da pink

da pink Member

Sep 17, 2013
    I had a cbr600 years ago. Great bike in every respect,she died on the cat n fiddle & it was all my fault. She didn't deserve that

5. Mattson

Mattson Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    #5 Mattson, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    As shown in my intro post:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

600f2 `91
    Remus slip-on, Airtech single seat race tail w/ twin LED lights & custom made decals, Woodcraft 1,5" riser clipons w/ Dice bar ends, custom rear fender, Storm mirrors, sand blasted& powder coated the rims etc...

106 000 on the clock, served me well but it`s time to get something newer.

Hopefully going to buy an `03 Daytona 955i project in the next month.

6. da pink

da pink Member

Sep 17, 2013
    You've kept her niiiiiice, mate.
    You keeping, be a shame to sell a bike like that

7. Mattson

Mattson Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    #7 Mattson, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    I`ll tell ya, gonna be hard to part with this thing, cause the F2:s are getting pretty dang rare round here, this is the ONLY single seat tail I`ve seen in the whole country and specially cause any would-be buyer`s gonna try talking the price down cause of the km:s, but if and when I buy the Daytona I prolly have to get rid of it cause I don`t have the space or the money to keep two bikes on the road, Finland is the second most expensive country right after Canada that I know of when it comes to bike insurances and other costs. Wasn`t cheap getting it where it is either, the tail, paint, decals, lights, custom fabbed fender, rims, bearings and other bits cost me nearly 1000e in total, probly won`t get much over that when selling, gonna ask for 2k but not getting my hopes up with it... The only thing I`m worried about it is the tranny that is pretty worn but will hold together still if it`s not thrashed too much which it will if some teenĀ“s buying it... Not entirely sure yet what to do, gonna be much easier to sell it after I`ve bought the Daytona...

Only good thing with bikes here are that we don`t have to pay taxes of motorbikes, and there`s no MOT inspections on them either...

8. da pink

da pink Member

Sep 17, 2013
    I spent a couple of days in Helsinki a couple of years ago - EVERYTHING'S expensive!!

It's always a shame getting rid of summat you can't really replace, and how the money you spend modd-ing up a bike never adds value.

I'm sure you've thought of everything so if it's gotta go it's gotta go. . . . .but if there's any chance at all? Keep her!