Carole Nash Insurance

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Sprinter1050uk, Sep 11, 2019 at 10:12 AM.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter1050uk

Sprinter1050uk New Member

May 4, 2017
    Mansfield, Notts
    Got a quote from Carole Nash online on Saturday for two bikes. Reading through MCN saw advert that said use code CN10 for extra 10% off. Went back on line yesterday same details entered and there was no place to put the code however quote was £28 cheaper. I therefore rang them up to ask about the code. After speaking with her Manager the girl said it could not be used online but she would be able to use it on the phone. 25 minutes later she gave me a quote, including the 10% discount. The new price was £95 more than the online quote. She couldn't explain the difference in two online quotes either.
    Don't waste your time with so called phone offers, online prices beat them all. This was the cheapest for me having tried all the usual other companies.

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. freck

freck Noble Member
    Subscriber

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Just shows that the prices are completely random and insurance is the biggest rip off around. :mad:
    CN quoted me £900 for one of my bikes, and I eventually got two bikes insured together for £220.
    Go figure! :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!
    Subscriber

Nov 14, 2018
    Sutherland, uk
    Must admit I used Carole Nash as a bargaining chip yesterday... My insurance came to £127 and a few P with bikesure, did the meerkat and CN came out at 78.

So rang bikesure and said, "beat you that?" pulled the price down to £92. Happy with that. I added personal injury cover too in that. So it's a similar price.

Again, shows what a ripoff insurance is if they can wipe a 1/4 of the price off just like that.

Oh... Fully comp, classic policy. With personal injury cover.

• Like Like x 1
  4. feckless

feckless Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2019
    North West UK
    i was with CN for yrs as they do modern and (classic bikes with agreed values) but last year I tried Bemoto and they undercut CN by £50 but the extras made it much more worthwhile.
    the one downside of many bikes is getting them all on one policy :):)

• Like Like x 2