BSB Snetterton

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by billyandmollysdad, Jun 14, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Superb supersport race again today (Saturday) as usual. Looking forward to Sundays racing as always.
    Who's gonna beat Shakey ? and whats happened to Hopper ?

2. Holly2506

Holly2506 Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Newport, South Wales
    I'm heading up to donnington in sept for the sat and sunday..Can't wait...

3. Beanie

Beanie New Member

Apr 18, 2014
    St Helens
    Looking forward to Thruxton this weekend, never marshalled there before, could be fun what with it being a nice slow track an all!!!!!!!

4. yep, Thruxton should be good, there's a possibility of some rain in the mix too.

5. Holly2506

Holly2506 Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Newport, South Wales
    This is Britain. There's always a chance of rain:wink:

6. And....it came in practice :tongue:
    On a different subject, just seen that Cal Crutchlow has left Ducati, to join the LCR team on a Honda ! Good move Cal :upyeah:

7. Holly2506

Holly2506 Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Newport, South Wales
    I like Cal but in all honesty hes got to have had the worst Ducati career of all time. I said last year it was a career ender. Whats gone wrong with the duke since the stoner days!!!

8. Yep, also a big Crutchlow fan, but the Ducati move was a bad one in my opinion.
    Hopefully Cal can do the business on the Honda...

9. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    It takes the right kind of person to ride the Ducati I think Stoner coming from a Motocross background most probably was more suited to the bikes than the other riders that have ridden it.

Also Cal is very outspoken so I think he may have slightly pissed Ducati off a bit as well.

Hope he does well at Honda next season.