Bruce Springsteen uk dates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dougie D, Feb 23, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    A Mate got me into the boss several years ago, up until then I’d only ever listened to the “Born in the USA” album (Every track a classic) If you have never seen him live you will definitely not be disappointed, he has written so many great songs and albums and he always gives it everything on stage, I saw him a couple of years ago I think he was about 64 at the time, but you would have thought he was 30 years younger than that, he played for a good 3 hours non-stop, it must have been one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. So if you think The Boss is only “Born in The USA” think again he is so much more than that.,,See him now while he is still full of energy!

Uk dates are

25th May Manchester

27th & 29th May Dublin

1st June Glasgow

3rd June Coventry

5th June London

2. Yaya rider

Yaya rider Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Essex
    I can vouch for that Dougie - saw the boss at Wembley a few years ago - amazing concert!

3. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    #3 Dougie D, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    yaya i've seen him 3 times, the last time was at Hampden it was brilliant :)

4. Yaya rider

Yaya rider Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Essex
    Found a pub near Wembley after the show, it was rammed and full of Bruce fans, people were just standing on tables singing a the top of their voices to the Born to Run album - it jus as good as the concert!! It was the first concert Mrs Yaya had been to - not a bad way to pop her cherry!

5. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Saw him at the Manchester Apollo in 1981 - fantastic live performer and on stage for well over 2 hours. "Born to Run" is the album that got me into him.

6. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    This tour is "The river tour" so i imagine there will be lots of songs from The river album, yeah the born to run album is one of my favourites along with The Rising,Born in the usa and Working on a dream..i downloaded all his albums from a Russian website for peanuts..they are unfortunatley closed down now