Bristish Legends Fr - Good Service

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by David Munns, Dec 15, 2020.

1. David Munns

David Munns Mad-Dawg

Sep 7, 2020
    Czech Republic
    It's very easy to make orders and receive goods from companies without ever really letting people know if they are any good.
    I mean, it's standard, that's their job right...

Well, you really only understand how good a company is when something goes wrong..

In my case, I'm restoring a 2001 Speedy with SN: 162xxx.
    For me I should (according to Triumph) be looking for parts for the engines with SN after 141872.
    Again, in my case, this isn't correct. I have a mixed bag of nuts.

Now, when ordering, I checked all the official parts stockists and found I could get some of my parts far cheaper with www.britishlegends.fr so went online, order and received them, all in good time and with ease.

Only a month to 6 weeks later, opening the boxes and comparing the pieces, found they were wrong.
    So, I hit up British Legends and Renaud, a great help to me, sent new items straight out, no questions, with the address for returning to old.

A few more bits and pieces have gone wrong with my ordering and Triumph's love of available parts and he's still helpfull.
    Obviously I can't return items that are now oily or unwrapped (like gaskets), but he's helped in other ways with these.

If anyone is concerned about oredering from them, don't be.

Highly recommended!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Add then to the 'websites are us' thread.

• Like Like x 2
  3. David Munns

David Munns Mad-Dawg

Sep 7, 2020
    Czech Republic
    Awesome, still learning where everything is, thanks for this!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    I ordered some parts from British Legend, and it went very well too.

• Like Like x 2