Bristish Legends Fr - Good Service

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by David Munns, Dec 15, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David Munns

David Munns Mad-Dawg

Sep 7, 2020
    Czech Republic
    It's very easy to make orders and receive goods from companies without ever really letting people know if they are any good.
    I mean, it's standard, that's their job right...

Well, you really only understand how good a company is when something goes wrong..

In my case, I'm restoring a 2001 Speedy with SN: 162xxx.
    For me I should (according to Triumph) be looking for parts for the engines with SN after 141872.
    Again, in my case, this isn't correct. I have a mixed bag of nuts.

Now, when ordering, I checked all the official parts stockists and found I could get some of my parts far cheaper with www.britishlegends.fr so went online, order and received them, all in good time and with ease.

Only a month to 6 weeks later, opening the boxes and comparing the pieces, found they were wrong.
    So, I hit up British Legends and Renaud, a great help to me, sent new items straight out, no questions, with the address for returning to old.

A few more bits and pieces have gone wrong with my ordering and Triumph's love of available parts and he's still helpfull.
    Obviously I can't return items that are now oily or unwrapped (like gaskets), but he's helped in other ways with these.

If anyone is concerned about oredering from them, don't be.

Highly recommended!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Add then to the 'websites are us' thread.

• Like Like x 2
  3. David Munns

David Munns Mad-Dawg

Sep 7, 2020
    Czech Republic
    Awesome, still learning where everything is, thanks for this!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    I ordered some parts from British Legend, and it went very well too.

• Like Like x 2