Bonniecat's Update

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BonnieCat, Apr 20, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Alan Cliffe

Alan Cliffe New Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Sheffield England
    Hi,just a quick note regarding the big c..3 years ago i was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma.last June I was told chemo in Oct. My wife put me on opti tumeric capsules in July.Within days my drenching night sweats had stopped When I went to Sheffield Hallamshire to start the chemo.in Oct 17 the consultant was speechless...my blood reading had gone from 79 to 133...better than normal!..no chemo...have been back twice since..still not anemic..still looking feeling great..have bought a Rocket and a Explorer to celebrate...might be worth a try.....?? I take 4 a day..give me a shout if any of you guys are in the same boat....safe journey...AC

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    Thanks for your words of encouragement Alan. This particular cancer (Merkel Cell) is a particularly nasty aggressive type. We’ve tried Tumeric capsules but not to the same level you’ve taken. We’re also using cannabis oil which we get via prescription. Nothing seems to be working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Tumeric the spice ? I know an Indian GP who used to be a surgeon. He told me that when he worked in India they almost used to fight over who got to operate on bowel cancers, it was that rare. When he came to England he got all the bowel cancers he could handle. All due to tumeric preventing bowel cancer.
    So, eat more curries I say !

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1