Bonneville Custom Seat Help

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by OllyD, Jan 15, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OllyD

OllyD New Member

Jan 15, 2022
    Guernsey
    Hi All

I've just joined and it's my first post so apologies if I have posted in the wrong place. I am after a bit of advice on a custom seat please.

I am building a 2007 Bonneville scrambler and I am trying to find a seat which, if possible is available to buy rather than build. I am looking for a slim seat which is slightly shorter than standard so I can cut the frame slightly and weld in a loop. I have seen a few on the main custom sites but they are either too long or bulky. Have any of you ever seen this below seat for sale anywhere?

https://ibb.co/mX0VZMb
    [​IMG]

I appreciate your help.

Olly

2. Iron

Iron Elite Member

Dec 29, 2021
    Bob Ross Studios
    • Like Like x 3
  3. OllyD

OllyD New Member

Jan 15, 2022
    Guernsey
  4. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    https://ccseats.com/blog/

@OllyD, this company is in California but it might be worth the shipping. They make gorgeous custom seats and have lots of options. They do seats for Bonneville Scramblers from 2006 forward so should make one for yours. I think they are open to making some changes to their basic designs.

I had one of their seats on my H-D Low Rider S (marketed under Whiplash Speed Company) and am about to pull the trigger on one for my new Fat Boy. The quality was top notch and I felt the comfort was excellent. They'll send material (vinyl or leather) samples as well as thread samples to help you make a decision. And compared to many custom seat companies with which I'm familiar here in the U.S., their prices are quite competitive. Good luck with your search and please post photos for us!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OllyD

OllyD New Member

Jan 15, 2022
    Guernsey

Hi Sandi T

Brilliant. I will take a look and will also post some pics in due course. It's just a bare engine and frame at the moment!

• Like Like x 2