Bonneville Cam Replacement

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Glenn Allan Dxus, Mar 5, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hello All,

I have read that TEC Bike Parts makes a cam for the 2016 T120/100
    I have searched to see if I could find info on the site but failed miserably.
    If anyone has had the cam installed in their motor I would love to hear how it went.
    I do not plan on doing any other upgrades - the rest of the bike will stay stock

Thanks for any info

2. Cupoftea

Cupoftea Noble Member

Dec 16, 2018
    NEW FOREST
    For what it's worth, a work colleague told me he chatted to his mate, both own street twins. Now this mate of his has the cam fitted and said it transform his machine. Hope this is of use?

• Like Like x 2
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Sure @John T had this done but I haven’t seen him on here for a while :confused:

4. Thank You. It is what i have heard but still cannot find a direct person who has done it.

5. I agree to get full potential I would need to do Intake, Exhaust etc... but I don't need "Everything or Full Potential" I just want some HP increase and from what I have read this is a good way to get and increase at a decent $/HP.

Will the Cam swap alone garner me 10HP? Better response?

I do not want to remove cat nor change pipes - I love the looks of the pipes and I don't need to add non burnt fuel to our environment - I personally hate following a decatted vehicle - give me a headache.

I am not a loud saves lives guy either.

I am willing to improve the intake and put in a cam if it will get me the gain I am looking for - just need some #s I can expect if anyone has them.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1