Bonneville And Trophy For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Zak, Jul 4, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Leek
    Bonneville 790 and trophy 900 for sale, Bonnie in daily use, trophy just run out of tax and put on sorn. Both good bikes, Offers or a swap considered

IMG_20180622_204243.jpg

2. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Half ton is looking for a Bonnie for his son - I would start a conversation with him :cool:
    (click on the envelope symbol next to your name at the top of the page)

3. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Leek
    The blue Bonnie is a 2006 model 790cc with 23k miles on The clock, Tor open exhausts, bar and mirrors, New discs, pads, caliper pistons and seals front and back, triumph king n queen seat with extended seat bolt fixings, New coil, tec replacement rear shocks and progressive fork springs, air injection removed, oil change and filters service, very good avon roadrider tyres and 11 months mot
    The green Bonnie is a 2001 model 790cc with 5k miles on the clock, Tor open exhausts, triumph king n queen seat with extended seat bolt fixings, Tec replacement rear shocks and progressive fork springs, air injection removed, oil change and filters service, very good Bridgestone tyres and 11 months mot.

4. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Leek
    U also have 2 Triumph trophy's i want to sell, I'm having a bit of a clear out !!!

5. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    That does look sweet doesn't it? Only 4000 miles
    That does look sweet doesn't it? 4000 miles - so around 290 per year! :cool:

6. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Leek
    Would have to be over 3k for blue one and nearer 4k for the green as it's as new, I've got a chap from triumph owners club coming to look with a view of swapping me a 1200 explorer but I'm open to offers, I've got a triumph T140 i can ride as a retro type bike if they both sell.
    I don't normally like to sell as you may see but needs must

• Like Like x 1