Bonneville 865 Efi Head Gasket Set.

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Oilyrag, Jul 1, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Oilyrag

Oilyrag New Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Somerset
    Hi, new to the forum but I have found loads of useful info on here sdo thanks in advance.
    Having snapped the threads off all four exhaust studs on my Bonnie 865 head, I have now forked out for a second-hand replacement head. However I am unable to find anyone selling new cylinder head gaskets and breather tube o-rings.
    When Googling for these items I get loads of hits for old T120/T140 bonnies, but nothing for the new Hinkley bikes. I have also tried Triumph dealers and Triumph UK for OEM kit but to no avail.
    Anybody got a link they could share to a dealer out there selling head gasket sets?

2. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    #2 MadMrB, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  3. Oilyrag

Oilyrag New Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Somerset
    Thanks MadMrB, got the gaskets I needed for a not too eye-wartering £72. This will teach me to buy a 'bargain' Arrow 2-into-1 zorst!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Excellent! - I had a brain fart and copied down the wrong number and price, sorry! :confused: - That really would have been eye-watering :rolleyes::joy: