Bobber Clip Ons Yes Or No?

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by David Masson, Feb 2, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David Masson

David Masson Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2019
    Uk
    Best get my wife onto making the home bakes then!
    Best get my wife onto the home baking duties then!.... and even if I can’t share them with you all, at least if anyone makes fun of my suggestions I can use the cakes to comfort eat!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Dale

Dale Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Cincinnati
    You ansered the ? innyour post.

3. Brigalo

Brigalo New Member

Mar 22, 2019
    Manchester
    I've owned sports bikes for 18yrs but i fell in love with the bobber and the old bobber style in general so traded in my CBR600rr for one.
    I love the bike and the pipes sound awesome,.. but i am missing the fun of threading through traffic jams to the front of the queue due to my mahoosively wide handle bars.. i feel like Gemma Collins trying to push to the front of a toilet queue in a tight club hallway... just not happening.. i am seriously considering clip ons for the ease of filtering and because most of the time i am red lining it anyway, hardly ever cruising.. i don't think the bobber actually is a cruiser, it's too much of a thug and it definatly brings the rebel out in me, i think I'm Steve Mcqueens twin brother when I'm out on it.
    I'm only 5ft 5" so i don't think the foetus position will bother me too much, and I've seen plenty of photo's of great looking bobbers with clip ons, so this could be my next move.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    If your young and thin you can bend in the middle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. David Masson

David Masson Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2019
    Uk

My thoughts exactly, but I on the other hand am 6”3 so this is the only thing that’s holding me back from getting clip ons. I really need to try find a dealer that has one with clip ons that I can have a test ride to see if it’s for me or not... let me know which decision you decide to go for!

• Like Like x 1