Bobber Black Vs Sport Bikes

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by David Masson, Mar 31, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi Mark much has been said previously and in the main I agree with these post. For me riding is about enjoyment, so if you enjoy riding your bike it has to be right for you. Let those who takes the p#ss go feck theselves.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    I don't buy my bikes or ride my bikes for the gratification or approval of others, guess I'm just selfish like that :p:p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Yes, all good under 15 over, jumps to $180 for 20 over then $280 for 30 over and $380 for 40. They take your bike for over 40.
    No excuse, but ride finished 2km up the road from here after 180 for the day.:weary_face:

4. Bret Morey

Bret Morey Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Alexandria, PA - USA
    Personally, I love the BB. The style is undeniably awesome. I would ride that thing with incredible pride. They are 100% classy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scrambled head

Scrambled head Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Sussex
    +1 love the Bobber, if I could have one I would, the only place for sports bikes is on the track and most of the ninja worriers on them don`t have the bollocks to go near a track day.
    Love what you ride and ride what you love.
    I would have a V4 Ducati if the Mrs would look the other way long enough :p

• Like Like x 2