Bloody Cheek

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by OldNick, Apr 30, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    Don’t bloody believe it, had to go to the bank today to pay for our emergency patio, decided to take the bike as a treat, and got pulled up by plod for speeding!!! I’d only gone 150 yards ffs:confused:
    This is going to get messy when we’re all allowed out to play properly!!:scream:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    I was thinking exactly that the other day. I said to the Mrs that I'd sit it out for a while, once we're released, until the stir crazies have finished spreading themselves all over the scenery!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I had a lovely ride up to Dorchester yesterday. Stopped at the H-Café. Was there for a hour at the little wagon they are using. You know plod must have drove past 5 6 times checking out the vehicles in case someone was there to long. One of the lorry drivers said they do come in and ask why they were parking for so long so they have to put their lorries on break. I know we are greatfull for the NHS and the care. But places with three or four people spread out seems a little extreme. I was there to pick up some bits for my bike and had my letter to say essential worker and no bike no work.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    I'm all for the Police being keen to keep all the frogs in the box, I just wish they were as keen on real crime for the rest of the time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    This lot were keen as mustard to get a pull (Ooer missus) clearly bored:p

• Like Like x 2
  6. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    Just ‘advice’ this time - was lenient because the more mature one knew a bit about bikes and liked my nice green one:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1