Bikesure(adrianflux)knob Heads Unlimited

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by bob1, Jun 22, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bob1

bob1 Noble Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Somerset
    this might be one of the shortest policys on record insurance was due for renewal not on the speedy but on my fireblade best quote was bikesure so took out the policy online. one hour later I get a email we need you to sign a limited millage declaration form also we need proof that your bike has a immobiliser fitted are they for real bike came out the factory with one fitted. so I phoned them up, there response get in touch with honda who will give you a certificate. by now I was at boiling point I was fucking fuming right cancel my policy immediately if not sooner, she cut in let me explain I cut in no let me explain cancel my policy now. so there it is I was insured with them for 90 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Did they charge you a cancellation fee?

3. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Within the cooling off period I assume they cant?

4. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Adrian Flux, .................not surprized at all, have been total w***ers for many a year now!
    Adrian Flux, Jason Plato & Suburu, WOW, what a perfect team together!

5. bob1

bob1 Noble Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Somerset
    £30

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  6. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Wish I got paid 30.00 for 90 mins work..

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    That is just plain pitiful. Nothing like good customer service too. I'd have done the same thing!

8. bob1

bob1 Noble Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Somerset
    in the end I was so pissed of I didn't care about the money but that was only part of it they were going to send me a code which I had to send back so they could access my records with the dvla plus I had to send them a photocopy of my licence it was me that had to do everything so sod em.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stollydriver

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    Did they offer you discount if you sign up with them again? Another trick....

10. Ken walburn

Ken walburn Noble Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Essex
    I insured the TTR with Flux for 2 hours. When schedule e mailed to me, it was incorrect. To correct it they wanted to increase premium. I cancelled the policy. The thieving barstewards took £40 cancellation/admin fee :mad: