Bike Meetup At Hilltop Motorcycles In Hinckley

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Hilltop, May 3, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    Hi All,

We're having an open day on Saturday 6th May. We're based just around the corner from the Triumph office building in Hinckley. There's a mix of bikes going on the dyno for remapping/tuning including a S1000RR, an Africa Twin, a Harley Dyna Glide, a ZZR1400 and an R1200GS. No Triumphs though yet! Does anyone want to come down? The more the merrier. You can enter a raffle if you want (it's free) to win a dyno tune and remap. You can see the bikes being done, see what they make before and after etc, ask any questions you have about tuning, meet some other bikers, eat some burgers and talk a bit of bollocks about motorcycles in person instead of on the 'net. We've held them before and they've always been a great laugh.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    Come along! Whereabouts in Northampton are you? I lived there for 30 years.

3. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    I was riding through there tonight on my way back to Leicester. I lived in Duston, so not far from you. If you fancy coming then bring any bike you like mate! Doesn't matter what it is. It should be a good day. Bring some friends, bring some biscuits :) I'll keep the tea and coffee flowing.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tricolore

Tricolore Active Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Midlands
    Small world, sure I drove through Chapel Brampton this afternoon from Northampton to the A14.

I might pop along on Saturday, what am I looking for, address ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    Unit 11a Newton Road Harrowbrook Industrial Estate, Hinckley, LE10 3DS. Enter the estate past the Triumph office building, follow the road down and around to the right, then turn left by the black and yellow sign that says '4 Value MOTs' and we're on the right about 2/3 of the way down the cul de sac. Look forward to seeing you if you decide to come. I'm Mark BTW.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    Is it a site rule to star out B*W? What happened to motorcycle brotherly love ;-D. We do a fair few Triumphs and are the only people in the world that can remap the 2013 on Triumph ECUs as far as I am aware.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    He might have been a local trying to get out??? N'pton has that effect on you ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tricolore

Tricolore Active Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Midlands
    Sorry DD - Ill use the A508 next time...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    They must have tightened up the entry criteria dramatically in the last 30 years then!!! My whole family was able to slip in without so much as a by your leave! :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    My god were you there??? You're not Mrs Hooper from the middle school are you?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    So it definitely was you then! You sadistic bitch:p. I've waited nearly 3 decades to say that!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    It wasn't the biscuits during detention that haunt me it was - you know - the OTHER stuff!!! There will be biscuits everywhere Saturday, mainly entering my mouth!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hilltop

Hilltop New Member

May 3, 2017
    Hinckley
    Yes, 100%, and tea and coffee, even that poncy Nespresso shit!

• Like Like x 2
  14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Looks like he's googled hilltop and joined the forum just to troll Hilltop.
    We had a full judicial investigation into his actions.....
    Did I feck as like, just spammed the cnut:mad:

He thinks he can get away with being rude to my littleadey'baby ! Nae feckin chance:laughing:

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    So I take it by cutting those wires he’s trying to say that Hilltop can’t connect to the Ecu and therefore they can’t upload the “remap” and are scamming folks? Have I got that right?