Featured Bike carrier.....Who knew!

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Mr Toad, Nov 19, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mr Toad

Mr Toad Senior Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    I was browsing the interweb while having my coffee this morning and I found myself checking out accessories for my four wheeled conveyance, as you do.:rolleyes:

I already knew you can get caterpillar tracks for it and a snow plow, if required, but I didn't realise you could get a motorcycle carrier for it.

This opens up all manner of possibilities, I have friends on the Isle of Skye and there are some fantastic roads up there and in the highlands. I could take the bike with me and have the best of both worlds. ;)
    _DSC0859-L.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    • Like Like x 1
  3. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    A bit of a bugger if you need owt out of the back door with a bike hanging there.

Just saying!

• Like Like x 1
  4. vic26a

vic26a Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Hi mate , to be honest I'd rather have the bike/bikes on a trailer than have all that weight on the back but i suppose these have been tested for purpose and weight limits and such .
    With on the roads up in Skye , was up there this summer also in Harris , amazing RDS and not too busy!

5. vic26a

vic26a Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2013

6. capt

capt Elite Member

May 8, 2016
    western Australia
    Here in OZ you see a lot of grey nomads with caravans loaded to the hilt and bike rack on the back of the caravan isn't too unusual ! Mostly it's just some light weight dual purpose bike under 300cc but occasionally it's a half decent raid bike. The roof top quite often has the dingy ( small alloy boat ) atop with sat dish etc...

• Like Like x 1