Bayliss Comeback At 48

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dougie D, Dec 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    MotoGP race winner and three-time World Superbike champion Troy Bayliss will return to full-time competition at the age of 48 in the 2018 Australian Superbike Championship.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Graham.db

Graham.db Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Wiltshire
    Yes it does ask questions, But we here time and again, return, but soon to disappear again, they were good their time, time moves on, so does the competition, all the best though

3. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    He has said that as he never won the Australian Superbike championship (went off and won the British Championship instead) he now wants to tick that box,i don't think he would consider it if he didn't think he had a chance, i was at Valencia when he won the moto gp race and he was the same age as Rossi is now,he does a lot of training so his age shoudn't be an issue

4. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Good luck to him. Eyesight and reactions won’t be what they once were and any injuries incurred will heal more slowly but he starts from a base few of us ever got close to. I know when I passed 45 my appetite for risk declined........we used to call that the wisdom of years!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Lol not just in sport DD

• Agree Agree x 1