Battery For T595

Discussion in 'Daytona' started by Baldrick174, Jun 25, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baldrick174

Baldrick174 Active Member

Sep 22, 2019
    Boscastle, Cornwall
    Ok people, I have always bought Motobatt batteries for all my bikes and always from fleabay. Now, I went to purchase one tonight but when I went on the compatibility search it told me that the battery (advertised for my '97 T595) was not compatible. What details do I need as I want to get rid of the old acid type that it has now. Thanks in advance

2. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    Last time I replaced my battery, on recommendation, I got a Motobatt and it failed within a week! I've had a lithium battery fitted for the last few years and it's been great. Very strong, but they don't like the cold if you're a commuter / all-weather rider.

• Like Like x 1
  3. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    They usually put a size on the listing those auto fit lists are useless

• Like Like x 1
  5. bananaracer

bananaracer New Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Dunmow, Essex
    I got caught out with a battery for my 955 once when the size was right but the terminals were the 'wrong' way round and my leads wouldn't stretch :mad:, so worth checking that out, not just the dimensions. And obviously the most CCA you can get.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Baldrick174

Baldrick174 Active Member

Sep 22, 2019
    Boscastle, Cornwall
    Blimey, been a while since I've been on the site. Anyway, got a good gel battery in the end and all up and running, Thanks for all your input people

• Like Like x 2