Bad Billy

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Dec 7, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    90 years old. Bet she was a demon lady. 90 years old Woh what a way to go. You know I take my hat of to the Lady.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    #2 Bad Billy, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    She was in the same style as Curt and the bike that went like the wind mate...

Sorry to anyone else who thinks WTF, but only Joe and Ron will get this :blush:

Edit ... I gave @Ron Ashurst too much credit here :rolleyes: ... he didn't get it FFS!

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Bad Billy
    You got me all excited. I wanted to adopt her. But she would not have been the Doris that sent you the massage. She was a good looker. And she knew Curt. I hold my hand up I got caught.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Ron.
    I haven't got the heart to tell you.
    Ride Free
    Joe.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    God Ron you really do wear your retard badge with pride don't ya? :worried: are you sure your meds are right now? :cold_sweat:

You and Joe were going on about Curt (imaginary forum member and his imaginary bike that went like the wind) in another post. I was just saying in a round about way that Doris was also imaginary. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2