Featured Back Home Thread (from Germany)

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by steve lovatt, Sep 14, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Caught the train at 15.50 as planned.
    Guy with me on a Y plate Bonnie had come from Italy originally via the Mosel Valley. He was off down to Cardiff when he got off. Top bloke and a well used bike!
    20180914_153702.jpg
    Home at 19.40 due to roadworks but came via A272. Bloody Loomies was shut! :cool:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Home as well.

Bloody pished down on the top(the Yorkshire side) of the M62.

The 3 intrepid Northern contingents enjoyed a great meal on the ferry coming home, Prawn cocktails, Steak, British Beef Burger served on a Brioche bun, Chips, vegetables and Salad were enjoyed in the restaurant.

Thanks all it was good to see you again :heart:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Got home about 11:30am this morning after calling in at the local butchers for some nice dry cure rindless back bacon that I had with cumberland sausage ring, egg, beans and toast as I'd not eaten since last nights meal on the ferry.
    I hear Nikki @BonnieCat hasn't broken any bones so that's good and I hope you're feeling better soon Nikki.
    Well what a great week that was. Great roads, great scenery, great food, great beer and great company. Thanks Daniel @Winglad your guidance and interpreting were second to none and thanks to all who attended, we had a great laugh. It was also a pleasant surprise to meet you too Abi @ElectrAbigail and I look forward to meeting you again next year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2