Aw Motorcycles Hmmm!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Mark9, Sep 23, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark9

Mark9 Noble Member

Jul 13, 2020
    Derby
    I’ve had loads of bits from AW motorcycles for my bikes in the past, I ordered a clutch plate set for my 1997 RRV Fireblade from them recently, advertised on their eBay site as 1997 RRV plates with the seller name (imighthavewhaturlooking4), they sent the wrong plates, this became evident when I put them in and the stack was too high by approx 2mm, took them out, they measured around 3.07mm, max plate thickness for a 97 RRV is 2.78mm, so I messaged them to politely explain, got a lot of crap back about how I was wrong, so I sent them photo’s from the HWM and Haynes proving 2.78mm was max.
    They continued arguing the toss
    I sent the plates back and this morning received a 50% refund, I raised a case with EBay and within 10 mins had a 100% refund.

I then messaged them and explained they had lost a customer, lost money and lost any chance of recouping that money on future purchases by me, also told them what a total disgrace they are, some are like that though, unable to admit they are wrong , apologise and put things right, anyway I’ll leave it up to you to decide if they are worth buying from!

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2