765 Arrow Exhaust Can

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by johne, Aug 1, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    I decided to buy myself the official Arrow exhaust for my RS, as it certainly looks nicer than the stock item IMO. I checked the respective weights and it's a good 1.2 Kg lighter than the stock pipe too, but I have to admit there's barely any difference in sound (i.e. it doesn't seem any louder than the stocker). I just wondered what you guys and gals thought, if you've done the same and swapped out the stock can? I'm still happy with the purchase, a Triumph dealer is selling them on a certain well known auction site for just £250 delivered here in the UK, but I'm a bit disappointed with the sound. I wasn't looking for ultra loud, it just seems very muted to me.

arrow.jpg

2. andyc1

andyc1 Lunarville 7, Airlock 3

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Yeah I had the non EU version with the removable baffle on my previous street triple. Even with the baffle out it was barely distinguishable from stock. Waist of time and money that was!

3. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    I thought about the Arrow but as you have both said above, the sound isn't too distinguishable from stock although it does look nice. I have a Scorpion Red Power on mine which sounds amazing (in my opinion...I know these things are subjective. I do get told it sounds good quite a lot though).

• Like Like x 2