Arrived At An Accident Scene

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old phart phred, Aug 19, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Old phart phred

Old phart phred Noble Member

Jun 23, 2019
    Ks
    Cruising down a boulivard today and was passing a car, out of the corner of my eye I spotted a tire sticking up out of the weeds as I crossed over a river bridge going about 50 rode about an 1/8 mile where I could turn around, by sheer coincidence I pulled out behind a cop and started madly flashing my hi/lo beams at her (lady cop) she slowed and followed me into a nearby parking lot next to the bridge. Directed her to the scene. What we found was an overturned moblilty scooter/wheelchair and the driver laying about 20 feet down the sloped riverbank. Don't know how long he had been there. He was a one legged gent and drunker than a skunk, EMS ambulance was called to move him as the extent of his injuries was unknown. Real pisser was there 2 alert somewhat homeless drunks under the bridge that get free cell phones in the USA. Just watching this guy sqirm in agony. Not to belittle what happened one of the drunks was my wife's cousin who we spent a great deal of time and effort and money years earlier to get straight and he called me by name. He even lived with us. Yeh I was hot and sweaty, and hadn't shaved since Friday morning and the cop turns to me and says do you know these people?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2