Rideout Anyone Playing Out Today?

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Tigcraft, Mar 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Suns out here so time to self isolate! Took the r nine t out the other day and the Tiger on Wednesday so time for the Bonneville to get it's arse in gear! :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Stop isolating those bikes of yours!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    Does this count??
    Took my Yamaha Neos 50cc scooter out to get some cat food. It was bloody freezing. I had a woolly hat on and my parka with the hood over the hat Woolly, gloves and scarf. Got to the store and discovered a much depleted choice (are people eating cat food as well now).
    Anyway the big bikes can stay put until it warms up a bit.

in case you’re wondering, no helmet required because my scoot is the even more lower powered version with blue number plates restricted to 25km per hour.
    Scooters with yellow number plates are restricted to 45km per hour but riders need to wear a helmet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:mad:Gets any Feckin dafter here with the shopping and I’ll be eating our cat :imp::p

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    had my little ride out to the PO depot, only about 15 miles all in but a real joy all the same, thank feck its friday

• Like Like x 1
  6. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Crème de la Crème

Jul 26, 2019
    Cornwall
    I’m in Saltash mate.

7. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Sounds delicious,@Smilinjack! Thanks for the description. My forum learning for the day already. And it’s only 7:30 AM where I am. :);) When Mr. Sandi and I get over to the UK, we’ll have to try one of these.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    You will enjoy them

9. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Hope things are still open there for you. All restaurants, bars, and coffee houses are closed for dine in where I live By proclamation of the mayor of Tucson and more widely the Pima County Council.You can get takeout/curbside service or delivery only. Yikes. On a positive note, many of the restaurants we enjoy are offering delivery and prices at a steep discount! Always a silver lining in there somewhere I guess. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Well, I just now got around to reading the morning paper. Our Arizona governor has activated the National Guard to assist in our state. No elective surgeries – and we learned from a good friend yesterday that his having prostate cancer surgery is now considered elective. That’s total bullsh*t. And I might add that his prostate cancer is actually progressing at a pretty rapid pace. My understanding is California just an enacted that no one can be out and about except for work or absolutely essential needs. Holy shite.

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Sorry to hear that things have got worse @Sandi T. that is a real p!sser... stay strong and hang on in there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Jeez! Sorry to hear that Sandi, I am still struggling to come to terms with quite what is going on with the world, your leaders & ours have gone from 'nothing to be concerned about', to these measures in no time at all :confused::(.

I hope you friends treatment is scheduled sooner rather than later, like you, I can't how see that operation can be 'elective'. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    But that’s what a nice bike experience is about

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Flasks then and bush pissing?! See you Monday Alan

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Yes, @Bad Billy, it has gotten to be a daily thing. I wake up thinking, "What surreal new thing will transpire today?" Here are two snaps from today's local newspaper. The Ducey in the headline is our state governor of Arizona.

I did speak with another friend of mine who is a surgeon and who himself had prostate cancer. He gave me some solid advice to pass along to Mr. Sandi's and my friend which was very helpful. I think we'll be doing a lot of relying on one another through all this.

IMG_8007.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  16. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Well it’s a nice day so I’ll definitely be going out for a bimble on the ditch pump before I’m not allowed to because of any imminent lockdown.
    It’s going back to BMW next month too as it’s on PCP and is coming to the end of its term.
    As I’m only just starting a new job too, I’ll not be getting another bike for a while (probably won’t get credit as I’m contracting) so I’m down to just the Daytona. :yum

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    That’s the trouble with pcp. You’ve now got nothing

18. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Possibility it might be doing takeaway. That's allowed.

• Like Like x 1
  19. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    What time you playing out ?

20. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    We can all be pizza riders which then means it’s essential riding!!

• Like Like x 1