Anyone got the Triumph Restore Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Wassers, May 27, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wassers

Wassers Active Member

May 27, 2016
    Berkshire
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    #2 Dougie D, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Nice looking jacket, it looks quite a soft leather and i see it's only 1mm thick,i would be looking for at least 1.2mm or 1.4mm would be even better for a motorbike jacket..unless it's kangaroo leather which is a lot stronger but you would be big bucks for that

3. Scoot65

Scoot65 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    DURHAM
    I think it just meant to be a fashion jacket, surely not for serious riding??

4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I think so, although i notice it has Knox protectors in the elbow and shoulder and you can fit a back protector in it,but it's probably more suited as a casual jacket

5. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Not that jacket but I bought the mugello one.
    So I find that very good. High quality jacket, fits well. Comfortable and durable.
    Had mine over a year no visible fading/ wear to the jacket at all.
    I wear it daily.
    So whilst I can't comment on your one I would expect it to be made to the same standard as mine.
    HTH.

6. Wassers

Wassers Active Member

May 27, 2016
    Berkshire
    Thanks all for your feedback. Tried on a few retro style leather jackets today and ended up purchasing a Hestons ace vintage jacket, which I think is great looking and already comes as standard with armour in the elbows, shoulders and a back protecter. Got a great deal on it too.