Speedmaster Any Wilbur (or Other Brand) Front Fork Springs Experience On 1200 Booneville Speedmaster?

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by jesus malaga, Sep 12, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jesus malaga

jesus malaga New Member

Jun 22, 2022
    spain
    My 2018 speedmaster is obviously short in front shocks efficiency, specially with passenger.

The only option I am able to find comes from wilbur. They offer a set of fork springs for the speedmaster. It seems there are other options for the bobber, but no for the speedmaster.

Strangely, they note in the description that there is a need to "reduce bushes". I am not sure what "bushes" they mean... there are not such bushes in the parts diagram - while I suspect they mean reducing two separators that seem to add space like some sort of preload, but look like not adjustable in any manner.

¿Some experience of somebody using those wilbur springs, in this or other model? ¿do someone know about such reduction and how it is supposed to be accomplished?

¿Some alternatives?

2. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    • Like Like x 1