Anakee Adventure On Tiger 900 Gt

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Armando Morales, Apr 24, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Armando Morales

Armando Morales Noble Member

Mar 29, 2021
    Mexico
    #1 Armando Morales, Apr 24, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    After 16000 kms I have replaced the original Metzeler Tourance for Michelin Anakee adventure on my 2021 Tiger 900 GT Pro
    just rode this portion of road that I'm pretty familiar with, 2 lane road with lots of turns
    upload_2022-4-24_17-39-18.png
    The Anakee's have transformed the riding into a very pleasant ride, they give a very secure and predictable feel on every corner, and a much less nervous behavior.
    I can't be happier with the change.
    When I originally bought the Tiger after a Vstrom that had the anakee adventures I was complaining the Tiger felt like a 1960's American car with power steering, very sensitive and kind of vague.
    With the Tiger on the Metzeler Tourance I had to be absolutely 100% concentrated to have a relax grip of the handle bar, good vision, good shoulder position in order to have good turns, and often I would get the traction control intervention when accelerating out of turns even with moderate acceleration on dry pavement.
    The anakees adventure turn with precision and stay on course, no vague feeling or sense of slipping under the bike and I did not feel the traction control cut the power even once.
    The Anakee adventure is the original tyre that comes on the Tiger 850.
    I have seen comments from @DBlackRider about the transformation when installing Michelin on his Tiger 900 GT Pro and I can't agree more, although he got Road 5s, but I do go off-road every once in a while therefore my choice of the Anakee Adventure
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Qship

Qship New Member

Apr 22, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Thanks for the review. Was considering these for my next tire swap.

• Like Like x 1