Anakee 3

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Richard H, Sep 19, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Michelin Anakee 3 - Pair Deal

Got to 6000 miles on my Tiger 800 XC (in just 6 months) and the Scorpions were just about had it so new tyres required.
    Don't do much off road so wanted a road oriented tread. I liked the Pilot Road 3's I had on my Speed but the Pilot road 3 trails are not available for the 21" front wheel of the XC so in the end went with the Anakee 3.
    Used Wheelhouse tyres near Birmingham again, top people! Just ride in an wait and they only charged £5.00 per wheel to fit to the bike. I highly recommend Wheelhouse.

First impressions are the Anakee give more confidence in the corners and they certainly turn in better. Not ridden in the rain as yet but have high hopes they will be good, will report back when I have a few miles on them.

2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    They look a decent sort of tyre although I never have really gotten on with the profile of the Michelin's, I prefer Bridgestone's and Metezeler's.