An Idea For Getting Better Deals - Not Buying Groups

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pauline, May 29, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Pauline

Pauline New Member

May 22, 2017
    France
    #1 Pauline, May 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
    I’m Pauline. I was an avid rider for years, starting off with a 77 T140 when I was 21 and ended up with a 11 speedmaster.

Over the years I spent about the GDP of a small country, tinkering, fixing and upgrading.

During that time I dealt with my fair share of stores, but I can count on one finger those that made it worth my while to be a long-serving customer.

So I thought why not create a rewards program that allows everyone to get better deal in exchange of our long term commitment. The idea is that as purchasers we should have more clout and I think this is the way to do it.

If you like the concept please have a look at the page linked below that explains the concept and if you like it after reading about it please click on the join beta :)

http://collectoildrops.com/

PS1: I am not affiliate with any shops, retailers or businesses. Just a passionate biker trying to help the community (eventually).

PS2: Please let me know if it is not appropriate then I can move it to another.

PS3: I'm very open to people who want to challenge my idea.