Americatachometer

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by nycz, Sep 30, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. nycz

nycz New Member

Hi All , does any one know where i can buy a tachometer for a speedmaster efi with black face , as i would like to fit one to my 2013 America,Have tried breakers and internet with no joy
    thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Hi mate do you mean the tachometer clock face or the whole surround that houses it and the lights :confused:
    If you mean the surround then they were chrome on both the Speedmaster and the America :(
    Dead easy to remove and get painted :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nycz

nycz New Member

Thanks for the reply , i have the America 2013 which has the same chrome housing as the speedmaster but was never fitted with a techometer just a triumph blanking badge, but the wiring loom is the same so should fit,i just need the tacho gauge,,,,,

4. nycz

nycz New Member

Thank you for replying,i have a 2013 america ,the america model never had a tachometer installed for some reason just a blanking plate with a triumph badge on it. i have seen a tacho from a speedmaster installed to a America , the wiring loom is the same,i just need the tacho gauge.

• Like Like x 1