Featured Absolutley Nothing To Do With Bikes.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Aug 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Wish my branch of Tesco's sold hope. I could do worth some:confused:

• Like Like x 2
  2. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    If they ask you to remove balaclava - tell them you are a Jedi worshipper and Jedi laws prevent said removal. May the force be with you ( not the police force) o_Oo_O

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Stan Field

Stan Field Member

May 6, 2018
    Bristol, UK
    Totally agree with you, luckily Morrisons are the only fuel station in the Bristol area that insists on helmet removal, even open face, so they don't get ant biker business

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Pay at the pump, helmet stays on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Help me Obi Wan...

Help me Obi Wan... Well-Known Member

Well said Sir.jpg

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    If we say something we are doomed and if we don't say anything we are doomed :confused:

I just bang my head against the wall until I pass out. Next day.... Another new day :joy:. No wonder my helmet feels too tight:confused:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Nickhall

Nickhall Active Member

Sep 17, 2017
    Bedford
    The reason petrol stations ask you to remove helmets is because there are instances where stations have been raided by motorcyclists (or moped riders) with helmets on and avoid identification on CCTV. I haven't heard of any instances of women wearing burkas raiding petrol stations.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    I always use the Texaco on the A38 Patchway as its en route to work its ran by pakistanis they never ask me to remove the lid they once asked me to use the inside pumps as the ones near the road are not on camera and someone rode off without paying so i explained why would i ride out for £14 quids worth of fuel ever since that day never a problem still using them

• Like Like x 3
  9. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Maybe not but burkas are use by men and women all over the world to conceal their identity and to conceal suicide vests.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

A tiny, tiny percentage do so. Muslim and terrorist are not the same thing. Did we discriminate against Terry Wogan when the IRA blew up those pubs?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    A tiny percentage it maybe, but these acts of terrorism inflicted in the last decade in the name of "allah", have changed the world we live in beyond comprehension and that is fact you can not deny!............................................ including having to remove your crash helmet in a filling station:confused::p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. andypandy

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    I'm just totally against burkas in this country. I think they are anti social and plain bad manners in our society. If I talk to someone I like to see their face. That is the kind of society I was born into and grew up in.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. andypandy

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Superfluous argument, the percentage figures don't matter, it only takes a few.
    Terry Wogan has absolutely nothing to do with the argument, pure smoke screen. It does seem these days that all terrorists are muslims.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

In the words of Lou Reed - Reep what you sow.

Show hatred towards muslims and a tiny percentage will learn to hate you. They have crazy feckers willing to strap bombs to themeselves and blow up lots of people. Are you prepared to go that far? By buying into this knee jerk right wing way of thinking you are pouring fuel on a fire. Young muslims are ready to be radicalized and drive a car into a bunch of innocents in London.

Show tolerance and they will too. It's their right to wear what they want, same as it is yours to keep your helmet on at a petrol station. This 'news' story is designed to make you live in a world of hatred and fear, keep you in your place, worried about stuff you have no control over, instead of seeing your country going down the shitter by a bunch of self satisfying eton educated toss-pots.

Don't listen to their propoganda. Don't react to this media shite designed to keep you in fear.

Bradford is the pakistani centre of the UK? what percent are pakistani in Bradford ? Only 1 in 5 !!! Image living in the most pakistani city in the country and thinking 80% of the people hate you !!! Massive unemployment among young male pakistani's. How long would it take you to feel under threat and feel the need to hit back?

We need tolerance, not hatred stirred up by the filth, that is our national media. Hate the red tops, hate the Mail, don't hate innocent people just making the best life they can.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Ask any muslim cleric if these murderers are muslim, he will tell you they are not. Were the IRA good christians? Find me in any holy book that tells people to go out and drive cars into crowds of people, or put a suicide vest on and take as many people as you can with you!

These murderers claim to be muslims, they are not, they are just plain old murderers or terrorists.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

You have to remove your helmet because of the scooter riding little tossers who fill up and ride off, not because of Allah!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. andypandy

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    So all of a sudden I'm a muslim hater eh ?
    I'm doing no more than pointing out some facts. It's called free speech.
    And by the way I meet lot's of muslims on Wed & Thu evenings in my part time job. I am friends with lots of them. We have many discussions on Islam, Christianity, terrorism and all kinds of things. We eat and drink together and we have a laugh.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Saw this written on a tube entrance.

"Not all Muslims are terrorists."
    "But all terrorists are Muslims."

Seems to ring true in the present climate!:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1