A Sad/ish Day

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Serle, Feb 16, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Serle

Serle New Member

Dec 19, 2016
    S.Wales
    Well, circumstanes have changed and I find myself at the latter stages of some very difficult soul searching.:pensive::pensive:

I need a bike for commuting, and one for having some fun on. Funds dont really allow me to keep two tidy bikes ......... So, .......... the much-loved, fantastic sounding, wonderful Bonny T120 has to go:scream::sob:. It really was not an easy decision, and I am not yet 100% convinced that it is the right one, but I can't stick the thought of sitting in traffic for 3Hrs a day any longer. Maybe, with some luck, in the not too distant future, I will be able to get another.

Dont fret, its not all bad ...... I'm not going down the 'GS' route ...... not quite, I'm going for the Tiger Sport instead. The positive being that me and the one-who-is-always-right will be able to tour in a bit more comfort.

So, I now find myself having to remove the X-Pipe and put the cat back on the bike, and I also have to remove the Norman Hyde Toga Pipes and put the stock pipes back on. Its a real shame for the bike as it will be back to its stock strangled state. On the plus side, some very lucky person will shortly have the opportunity to bag themselves a bargain.

I'll put some photos if the bike with pipes fitted in the next coupe of days.
    If anyone is interested in buying the xhausts and x-pipe they will be on a well known auction site next weekend.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Serle
    Sorry to hear that. Still it happen every one. Now and again.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Nothing wrong with your decision making process mate. You will love the tiger sport. I traded my speed twin for one and have not regreted it.

• Like Like x 2