Featured Insurance A Fried Pie.....

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Mongoose, Mar 16, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mongoose

Mongoose Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2023
    Georgia
    This morning was the first one in a week with the promise of good weather. I suited up, saddled up and headed for the mountains. Ellijay is the apple capital of Georgia, and my destination was R&A Orchard, a tourist hangout with great fried pies and good coffee. It was my 3rd ride on my new Speed Master. Weather turned 66 degrees, with a blue sky and little traffic. On arrival, I treated myself to coffee and .....a fried coconut pie, my 1st ever! Riding my bike, I found myself thanking GOD several times for allowing me to be alive and riding at age 75. It doesn't get much better than this. Cheers from Georgia, and keep the rubber side down! The Mad Mongoose.....OUT!

• Like Like x 12
  2. learningtofly

learningtofly He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
    Subscriber

Sep 25, 2018
    Hertfordshire
    How much are you enjoying the Speedmaster, and are you happy you made the right choice?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mongoose

Feb 19, 2023
    Georgia
    I'm really pleased with my Speed Master! Great power, handles like a charm in the mountains! I'm blessed!!!Cheers from North Georgia. The Mad Mongoose....OUT!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    @Mongoose:
    Ride your bike as long as you can!
    As soon as your feeling is no longer right, you should then leave it. My father in law was last year still on big international tour with his friends, but has decided to sell his bike this year. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mongoose

Feb 19, 2023
    Georgia
    Thanks for the reply.....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Sounds like a great trip and it's brilliant to hear you're enjoying the bike. Fried pie sounds like a medical condition...that said, I do like pie and love coconut so would give it a whirl perhaps :laughing:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Sounds like a great day out, @Mongoose! Glad you’re enjoying your Speedmaster. :)

• Agree Agree x 1