A CBT and a scooter is all I need ...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Thruccy Sean, Mar 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    I think it's quite a reasonable price for a lunch box...

Didn't you have a hollow seat on a cafe racer to hold your lunch when you were school?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thruccy Sean

Thruccy Sean Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Wallington, Surrey
    Hmm of course! :D

3. Winglad

Winglad Crème de la Crème

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    Sh.t. I just drooled on my screen...

• Like Like x 1
  4. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    Hey Loser how you getting on with her? Had much chance to get out for a ride??

5. Thruccy Sean

Mar 14, 2017
    Wallington, Surrey
    Hi Matt,

I've not had as much time as I would like to ride the new bike but I've loved every second I've been on it so far. I don't want my journeys to end!

Still getting used to the extra size and weight of the bike but it just feels so good when going through the gears and hitting a bit of open road. Tell you what though the extra power has caught me a couple of times already and thrown me back a little so still need to take it easy! Jumping from a clunky old 125cc to this is quite a big difference.

Had a good moment the other day when at the front of the traffic and waiting for the lights to change. Few other bikers around me all having a look clearly going to 'allow' me to ride off first. Lights change .... I stall and off they all ride leaving me stuck on the spot!

Typical :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Your not alone

7. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    Haha that's funny! At least yours would've been the nicest looking bike eh!

Yeh went I went from my little Chinese 125cc to the Triumph I found a big change...just take it easy until you get used to her and feel confident!

Did you do your tail tidy yet?

8. Thruccy Sean

Mar 14, 2017
    Wallington, Surrey
    No I haven't done the tail tidy yet. It's probably the first thing I'll do but the bank balance has taken a bit of hammering with only just buying the bike/insurance/tax so I'll probably wait a little bit before ploughing ahead with extras.

When I say 'wait a little bit' I mean at least untill next pay day :p

• Like Like x 1