765rs Year 2020 Tft Display Colour Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tappet2, Aug 4, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tappet2

Tappet2 New Member

Aug 4, 2023
    Aberystwyth
    Hi, got me a 2020 765RS, love it, awesime compared to my 2000 Sprint 955i & compliments my classic T140D special 1979. Ok got a wierd issue with my TFT screen, i can set everything and it stays set. But when i select a colour, the dash will either be fine and be set at the colour i selected or just stay default boring grey. Either of these two scenariis, as im riding the dash randonmly changes from the selected colour and reverts to the std grey, and then after some miles reverts back to the selected colour again, and so on. Same if it has stayed the default grey after setting, the dash will revert to the colour i tried to select for a mile or few, then revert back to the grey, then after another few milrs revert to the cokour i selected and so and so on. Its driving me nuts and nit something a dealer woukd believe as they dobt have the time to go and take tge bike out for a few miles ride. Any ideas ? Or help guys ?