Featured 675 Street Triple

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by joe mc donald, Apr 12, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Peeps I am now selling my street and will part with it for as close to four thou as I can. And it is worth every penny. It has just bee repaired by Bulldog Triumph as I had a spill. But is a good as new again. Yes sure it has little marks here and there but nothing to worry about. It has somewhere between 10 band 12 thou on the clock I would have to check as it has the new clocks fitted. It also has the arrow exhausts and the oem and it is one of the best sounding bikes I have ever heard. So if you want to treat your self here it is. Reason for sale is thinning out my bikes and truthfully it scares the life out of me. Tyres changed last November for Avon's IMG_1283 (2).JPG IMG_1277 (2).JPG IMG_1278 (2).JPG .
    Joe

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @joe mc donald
    That's truly a beautiful bike, Joe. :heart_eyes: I wish you luck selling it and hopefully it will go to an owner who will love and care for it as you have. :heart: Good for you for making the difficult choice to part with it if you are not going to ride it for whatever your reasons.

• Agree Agree x 1