2018 Speed Triple Rs

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Nipper, Aug 21, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nipper

Nipper Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Norwich
    #1 Nipper, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Black
    Excellent condition
    4500mls (may go up a little)
    Full-Service History (just serviced 5/07/19)
    £1000 worth of TRIUMPH accessories
    Quick Shifter - up & down with blipper
    Heated Grips – 3 stage integrated
    Radiator Guard
    Crash / Frame protectors
    Fly Screen
    Fork Protectors
    Tank Pad
    Low Seat
    £10,250 OVNO
    in Norfolk

IMG_2921.JPG

IMG_2926.JPG

IMG_2927.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Beautiful bike, Nipper! Can't quite believe you have it up for sale. And great mods, too. I lust after those heated grips. ;) Well, good luck with selling it anyway. I get having a bike for the track that maybe isn't as nice as this one. lol I bought my '19 RS after doing a Keith Code Superbike School. Was thinking I might take it on the track. But now that I have it I'm not sold on that idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nipper

Nipper Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Norwich
    Go for it Sandi start steady do as they tell you (it's worth £20 or so for an instructor to take you round) hit your markers and it will soon flow. You don't have to be the fastest out there. No pot holes or SMIDSY's to worry about, just concentrate on your riding.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks for the encouragement, Nipper! Lord knows Tucson has more than its fair share of potholes. But what are SMIDSY's? I really enjoyed the Keith Code school and didn't care that I wasn't the fastest out there. It was nice that I wasn't the slowest either, though. ;) I learned a lot and came away from the two day school with improved skills and more knowledge.

There's a very nice track exactly 98 miles from our garage. The facility is called Inde Motorsports Ranch. It's a bit more geared to cars but motorcycles can and do use it, too. Folks from the local BMW motorcycle dealership go there fairly regularly. The only thing is that Inde is 90 miles of straight line riding on Interstate 10 which is not at all pleasant. And we don't have a trailer (yet anyway) so that's not an option. Plus even though it's out in the middle of the desert, the facility is pretty exclusive and, consequently, expensive. I've never been there but check out the web site. Maybe some day! https://www.indemotorsports.com

• Like Like x 1
  5. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/SMIDSY :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Ah, yes, I knew it had something to do with automobile drivers and, in particular, very poor drivers. :( Thanks for the link, Helmut Visor! Yep, I learn something new here on The Triumph Forum every darned day!! :)

• Funny Funny x 2