>2016 Mustard Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by mikesouthby, Jun 26, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mikesouthby

mikesouthby Member

May 16, 2017
    Swindon, WILTS
    I have done a search and trawled the normal tail tidy thread but can't see anyone who has used the Mustard? It looks to be a quality product made in Australia and a little cheaper (but not much with shipping) than the Evotech; I especially like the fact that if using the Arrows, the indicators are slightly angled so without seeing one in the flesh, it appears to align them better than the straight Evotech mounts (and nothing like the horrid R&G). So, before I approach the manufacturer and ask anymore questions, has anyone got one? Thoughts?

2. tastywei

tastywei New Member

Jul 16, 2017
    Singapore
    Hi Mike, I am actually looking into this manufacture as well...but just puzzled that the description doesn't tally with the pics..."A white LED number plate light is integrated into the design to light up your number plate and it's included in the price. Indicator design supports any width number plate."....but it does't seem to be there...and that slanted signal lights is just abrupt to me

Capture.PNG