2015 Triumph Speed Triple 94r Abs - Deposit Now Taken

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by N Hannan, Apr 30, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. N Hannan

N Hannan Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2015
    Antrim, N Ireland
    Hi I have just listed my July 2015 (15 Plate) Speed Triple 94R ABS for sale on e bay so I thought I would put it up on here in case any of you guys are interested.
    I have not posted much on the Forum but have been a member for two years
    Lovely high spec bike with only 3200 miles (will rise if the weather is good)
    Ohlins black annodized front forks, Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, Brembo Monoblock Calipers with linked ABS
    Genuine Triumph Belly Pan, Fly Screen, Seat Cowl, Tail Tidy, Tank Pad, Rear spindle finishing nut and Datatag marked

The SC Projects GP exhaust which looks and sounds amazing is available at an additional £250 or the original cans will be refitted. The rear foot pegs and all other original parts are included in the sale.

Supplying dealer full main dealer Service History - 482 miles and 2230 miles (Blade Triumph Swindon)
    Manufactures Warranty until July 17
    HPI Clear so no outstanding finance etc.
    Full document pack, V5 registered in my name, spare key, triumph document wallet etc

Always garaged and dry use only
    Asking price is £7950 with Standard Exhaust Fitted or £8200 with SC Projects GP M2 Exhaust shown in the photos. This bike cost over £11k new, original sales receipt available

I may be interested in a deal for a mint low mileage Ducati Panigale

I am in Northern Ireland, If you are traveling from Mainland GB, flights to Belfast are as low as £30 and ferry to Liverpool or Cairnryan for a bike and rider is £80/£40. I am 15 mins from the Airport and am happy to pick you up.
    I could also deliver the bike to Liverpool (my son lives in Liverpool so I am over every few weeks) or Cairnryan for the price of the ferry ticket. I can also put you in contact with a professional motorbike transport company who has a weekly run to mainland GB and can deliver the bike to your address for approx £200.

YouTube Video of the bike -

If you have any questions please give me a call on 07818477751
    or drop me a message through the Forum

I have uploaded some full images and attached a few more thumbnails if you want to see more photos

Thanks

R94 1.JPG

R94 2.JPG

R94 3.JPG

R94 4.JPG

R94 5.JPG

R94 6.JPG

R94 7.JPG

R94 8.JPG

R94 9.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shamus13

Shamus13 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
    It's a fine looking machine, good luck with the sale.

3. N Hannan

Oct 3, 2015
    Antrim, N Ireland
    Cheers :)

4. Michael W Eynon

Michael W Eynon New Member

Apr 20, 2017
    North Carolina
    Looks clean! Wish I didn't already have one! Love the anodized forks.

5. N Hannan

Oct 3, 2015
    Antrim, N Ireland
    #5 N Hannan, May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Sold - going to its new home on Wednesday