2012 Triumph Sprint Gt With Lsl Handlebarfor Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mpgscott, Jan 27, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mpgscott

Mpgscott Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2018
    Inverness
    #1 Mpgscott, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    For sale is my Triumph Sprint GT, its a 2012 model and has just had a major service in last 500miles which inluded:

New DID Chain and Sprockets
    New Brakes front and back including brake fluid change
    Fork Oil Replaced
    New Spark Plugs
    New Pipercross Filter
    Recent tyres BT023
    Valve Clearences
    Rear Swingarm checked and lubricated
    Oil and filter
    Headstock bearings greased

It has the following extras:
    LSL Handlebar conversion kit
    Short Levers (not cheap ones)
    White front indicator lenses
    Iphone SE holder and charger waterproof
    Remus Carbon Hexacone (with removable baffles) lovely sound
    Higher Screen and clip on lip
    Givi Top Box (and triumph colour coded panniers)
    Scotoiler

Lovely bike that has been well cared for, one previous owner to me. Mot until late August 2019 no advisories on last mot.

The LSL kit makes a great difference to the comfort of the bike, i am 6”2 and i can cover large miles in comfort with the handlebars very slight raised position. I have the original clip ons and levers and clutch cable so can easily revert back to standard if new owner would prefer. The LSL kit is £350 just to supply.

Only downside is that the last owner dropped the bike sidestand sunk into the tar on a warm day and its resulted in some minor damage to the lower fairing and scratched pannier. He claimed on the insurance and result was a Cat D logged against the bike. This was back in November 2013 when the bike was just a year old, had this not been the case the bikes worth £5K all day long with the mileage on it and the conditon. He had the bike up until last year and had no problems, i have owned it for the past year and covered 4K faultless miles with it.

Looking for £3750 ono

So grab a bargain ready for this years riding, any questions then just get in touch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]