2011 Triumph America for sale

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Memnoch, Mar 15, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Memnoch

Memnoch New Member

Mar 15, 2015
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Hi there, my 2011 Triumph America is now up for sale:

It's in awesome condition and has hardly anything done to it other than mini-indicators (I still have the originals if they're wanted) and a smaller reg' plate (again, I have the original). It has a backrest and rack fitted and also comes with the original windshield which isn't fitted at the moment.

It's garaged at all times and is well-loved and looked after.

Seriously folks, this is a lovely bike with less than 9,000 miles on the clock! MOT due in May but it will sail through, with no problems whatsoever.

20130625_150252.jpg 20130625_150240.jpg

There's not much to tell other than it's probably one of the most comfortable machines I've ridden in 40 years of motorcycling!

I know these are going for between £4,500 and £5,500 - even dealers have offered 4.3k in part ex.

I'm looking for £4,500.

Email me at: [email protected] with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

Sorry but test rides will first require the full asking amount of cash in my hand!

Cheers. :)

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Hi Menmoch, very nice bike, If you say it will sail through the MoT I would get it done yourself as saying "it should get through MoT" or "it is MoT'd Til March 2016" well that's a no brainer. Also try putting the post in the Bikes for Sale forum.
    Can't see it hanging around for long though good luck

3. Memnoch

Memnoch New Member

Mar 15, 2015
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Thanks mate...it's a lovely bike for sure.

And yeah, I'm happy to get the MOT done first :)