2007 Tiger 1050 Initialization / Starting Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Craig Dobbs, Dec 29, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Stephen Davies

Stephen Davies New Member

Jul 29, 2021
    Pontypool
    Hello all, sorry for reviving an old thread but it is the only one that has the same problem as my self, I was wondering if anyone managed to fix the dials resetting mid ride? As I have this issue with my 07 tiger also

2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Hi Stephen, I'm afraid I can't give you any help with your problem but welcome to the forum anyway. I would lose the postcode from your details and change for something a little more general such as your town as the forum is a public one :cool:

3. EBN1991

EBN1991 New Member

Aug 24, 2021
    South Lake Tahoe, CA
    Hello All,

Any update here? I recently purchased a ‘07 tiger 1050 and am currently experiencing a similar issue. I placed the bike on a trickle charger overnight last night as I was hoping it was a simple dead battery issue, but the problem persists. I plan to have the battery tested today to rule out the possibility of a battery issue but would appreciate any guidance/experience anyone could offer. Fingers crossed we all find an easy solution soon.

4. chapuzas

chapuzas New Member

Feb 4, 2022
    spain
    hello there
    sorry for no presentation
    just to feedback, your conversation helped solve my problem
    same issues with instruments, drove me crazy chasing the cause
    finnaly I disassembled the instrument itself and spraying with wd40 and high pressure air was the solution, maybe humidity or rust in contacts were messing
    after some hours the problem showed up again, meaning it is inside the instrument panel the failure
    good luck

5. Lee mcskelly

Lee mcskelly New Member

Nov 20, 2022
    Doncaster
    Hi there, any headway in resolving the problem, I’m having the same difficulties with a 2008 tiger 1050 cheers