Sprint 2003 Sprint Rs Horn Location + Connector Type.

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by James Mcandrew, Sep 8, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. James Mcandrew

James Mcandrew New Member

Sep 8, 2019
    Wales
    Hi all new to owning a bike.
    Bought my first bike and proud to say its a 2003 sprint rs only done just over 6000 miles has been properly street fightered even been in street fighter magazine back in the day. Im only the second owner and friendly with the guy who had all the mods done. Anyway

The bikes been stood for a year or so but started up today no problems new battery on and running fine. Checking it over for mot and the only issue i can find is the horn didnt work. Having hunted round the bike asked the previous owner and he said the horn was missing? Should be at the front on a bracker above the front mud guard? Is this right? And what type of connector should it have as there seems to be a 3 pin plug there?

As i said new to owning bikes but handy with mechanics so hopefully just a bit of a bike novice question rather than an idiot question.

Ill try and add some pictures asap.

Thanks in advance for any help. Booked in for mot friday so need to sort asap.

DSC_0007.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. James Mcandrew

James Mcandrew New Member

Sep 8, 2019
    Wales
    Ok that looks pretty similar to the location thst mine should be. Im storing the bike at a mates until the mot so havent had a chance to take pics of mine. But the space between holes ect is same on mine. I will try and get some more pics tomorrow evening after work.
    Hopefully thats all it will need for mot and i can get on the road.

• Like Like x 1