Featured Rideout 1st June - Open Day @ Triumph Birmingham

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Triumph_Birmingham, Apr 23, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Triumph_Birmingham

Triumph_Birmingham New Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Good morning all! We have just announced our official open day for this year, with the recent addition of Kawasaki next door it only made sense that we had another open day...

This is confirmed as 1st June opening approx 9am running through till approx 5pm. We have already booked live band "Formal Warning" for the day, wheelie machine from "Extreme Wheelie", Stunt Rider from Kawasaki (Lee Bowers I believe), hot food and refreshments, special "one day only" offers, and a special appearance from our very own DMC Moto race team - participating in this years World Supersport.

Still further information to confirm, including the possibility of a celebrity appearance!

Many Thanks,

Dan

• Like Like x 7
  2. ming12

ming12 Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Weston Super Mare
    Would love to be there but will be on my way to Heysham to catch ferry for this years TT.

Ming.....:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Triumph_Birmingham

Feb 25, 2013
    It was a difficult decision to make knowing the TT would be on as well, unfortunately though it was the only weekend we could do :frown:

Enjoy the TT!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Sorry but I will also be away touring the Scottish Highlands on the Triumph, but hope to call in before then and have a look around your showroom. Hope your open day goes well.

Ming 12, wish I was heading for the TT, went in 2011 and had a great time:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. ming12

ming12 Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Weston Super Mare
    We went first in 2003 for a friends 40th then in 2007 for the centenary and wifes 40th and now its for a 50th.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Triumph_Birmingham

Feb 25, 2013
    You are more than welcome to pop in at any time - coffee is always free :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  7. ming12

ming12 Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Weston Super Mare
    Thanks for the invite, will do at some point as I work just a few streets from you.

8. Triumph_Birmingham

Feb 25, 2013
    Hi guys,

Just a quick heads up for this event we have had some further activities confirmed and I will shortly have a poster for the day too.
    We now have confirmed;
    LIVE BAND FORMAL WARNING
    WHEELIE MACHINE COURTESY OF EXTREME WHEELIE
    STUNT RIDER LEE BOWERS
    DMC LORENZINI KAWASAKI (OUR PERSONAL RACE TEAM)
    KEV COGHLAN (OUR RIDER FROM WORLD SUPER SPORTS)
    TOM SYKES SUPERBIKE RIDER

Including the usual, hot and cold food/refreshments, kids activities including bouncy castles and face painting, and some phenomenal in store deals to be had!

Hope to see many on the day,

Cheers,

Dan

9. Triumph_Birmingham

Feb 25, 2013
    Morning all!
    I'll take this time to give everyone a gentle reminder of our ever fast approaching open day! This is the 1st June 9am-5pm, we have live band Formal Warning, wheelie machine courtesy of Extreme Wheelie, stunt rider Lee Bowers, our race team DMC Racing along with rider Kev Coghlan from this years World Supersport Championship, as well as World Superbike rider Tom Sykes!!! Not to forget food, drink and refreshments throughout the day, bouncy castle, face painter, ice cream van, and a great raffle with some amazing prizes!
    We are very proud to be working with the Midlands Air Ambulance and will have a representative on site to give any of you more information about their great work with bikers.

:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. randall356

randall356 New Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Is this actually today? There's no date on the triumph birmingham website - just that the open day is fast approaching.