1996 Triumph Adventurer Parts

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Dan Mercer, Apr 15, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dan Mercer

Dan Mercer Member

Sep 25, 2021
    Sanford, Michigan
    Hi everyone,
    I have a 1996 Triumph Adventurer 900 and I’m trying to locate OEM saddle bag supports for this bike. If anyone knows where I might be able get my hands on a set I would appreciate it. I’ve done lots of research but no luck and nothing on eBay. Thank you in advance.
    Dan

• Like Like x 1
  2. Samsgrandad

Samsgrandad Senior Member

Dec 15, 2019
    Somerset
    It is a long shot but Total Triumph, in Taunton Somerset, UK tend to have many early and now obsolete parts. Send them an email and ask the question- you never know you may be lucky! Although not mentioned in their website they advertise in the Triumph Owners Club mag that they have a good stock of the early parts

www.totaltriumph.co.uk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dan Mercer

Dan Mercer Member

Sep 25, 2021
    Sanford, Michigan
    Thank you for the information. I’m gonna get ahold of them now. I appreciate it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Don't know if they are similar to the Bonneville as i am taking the Triumph bags of my bike but of course no rails.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dan Mercer

Dan Mercer Member

Sep 25, 2021
    Sanford, Michigan
    Hi. I’m not sure how close the two bikes are to each other. Just wanna make sure when I get some they won’t rub against the tire. You’ll have to send me a couple of pics.

• Like Like x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Will do but it will the end of the month as the bike is covered in the garage and my t140 is progerishly propped up beside it on my traditional bit of wood as i have the front dismantled.
    joe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dan Mercer

Dan Mercer Member

Sep 25, 2021
    Sanford, Michigan
    Hi. No hurries. My bike is in the repair shop and hopefully get it back next week.

8. Dan Mercer

Dan Mercer Member

Sep 25, 2021
    Sanford, Michigan
    Hi, did you have any trouble joining the total triumph site? It won’t let me register. Not sure if it’s because being in the USA. Chatted with them and they don’t know why either. Just wondering. Sounds like a good place to get the hard parts to find. Thx. Dan