1966 Triumph Tiger 90 For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Recycled Rocker, Apr 21, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    #1 Recycled Rocker, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    1966 Tiger 90 - Restored and shown at Oliver's Mount Scarborough, and paraded between practice and start of racing last year,and this year if it doesn't sell...Sat/Sun 21/22nd June
    Lots of History, matching numbers, original plate etc, electronic ignition conversion, taxed, tested, ride away. Yer will if yer come heh heh..
    Not just a show bike ridden on really nice days but immaculate. Difficult to price but £4950 ovno (There was one nearly as nice on Ebay at £5,500!! over the top if yer ask me) 01723 892453 Pete ps Have put the right grey handlebar grips which were only fitted I think for this year bike since this shot oh and that horrible horn replaced with lovely chrome job

T90 Piccies 005.jpg

T90 Piccies 005.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Recycled Rocker

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Bike now sold as a Direct result of this forum so THANKS to the peeps who run it. An oil rig worker spotted it whilst out in the North Sea. The rig, not the bike.. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Might have trouble starting bike as slighty flooded :biggrin:

4. Recycled Rocker

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Aye but that survival suit an' damp start should sort it... heh heh heh..:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. stokesy

stokesy New Member

Apr 25, 2014
    Well for being such a genuine looking fella I was daft mind!!!! It's a bonny bike now it's got the easy start out of its system and rebuilt with the right carb etc!!!! That survival suit won't be that soft again! True saying, coat of paint covers a multitude of sins!!!

6. Recycled Rocker

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Oh dear, the reference to Survival Suit was not a personal reference to you, and if you feel that, I sincerely apologise.

Seeing children encouraged into the North Sea near where I live, set against workers a few miles out having to wear survival suits, always makes me smile as I remember the Billy Connolly reference from when he was a lad, when pushed into the sea by his parents. I also have biker friends who work on the rigs, under sometimes difficult and dangerous conditions.

I can't tell if the carb was the right one as I don't have the number, but over the years since 1966 in this case, things change as the bike changes hands. I improved things and had no doubt future owners would do the same, as pottering and doing things helps enjoy and bond with old bikes. As you know setting old carbs up with air filter/bellmouth preferences affects jets which some people do and others don't. Please give your father my sincere apologies if I have caused upset and cost. My best regards to you and your family sir.