1200 Rr Sales.

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Oldskool, Oct 20, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    Excellent price…! to be fair my RS 1050 was an ex demo. It’s been amazing ..! Love it .
    It will be interesting to hear how you get on with the RR. I love the look of them. Which colour did you go for?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    Oh, and which dealer was it ?

3. Phill748

Phill748 New Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Newbury
    I went with Triumph Cheltenham and got a red one, just had to be read. Even though my Thruxton is while, I don't like the gold trim on the white Speed Triple, where as the White works really well on the Thruxton.

I have a Triumph dealer within 3 miles of my house, but they have a terrible reputation, and when I spoke with them they weren't keen on me test riding unless I basically had a deposit down. Where as Triumph Cheltenham even part of the same owning company were like "yep, come down and take it for as long as you want".

Also, one of the lightly used red bikes that swindon had, had been sold by Triumph Cheltenham so was there when I went there, maybe the buyer also wasn't super keen on the local dealer (but I don't know for sure).

I'm hopeful I'll get the bike on saturday, that's the dealers plan, just waiting on conf that the PDI has been done and there aren't ay recalls etc that need parts. It's being Ceramic coated as well which might take some time and they are fitting Heated Grips for me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Brian A

Brian A New Member

Dec 4, 2022
    Clitheroe
    Quick update mine just had 600 mile service and heading for 1000 miles so its fully run-in and plan some track days later in summer. Been all over yorkshire dales and moors on it and love it. Got used to the riding position and keeping weight off wrists. Handles a dream and accelerates fantastic at legal(ish) road speeds. Its got muddy, crossed flooded roads and been to Robin Hoods Bay for lunch

20230325_121249.jpg

20230326_080433.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Silverside

Silverside New Member

Aug 1, 2022
    Larkhall scotland
    I switched from a 1050 RS to a RR and its an incredible bike , the engine is super smooth pulls from any speed and revs and its a comfortable bike as well it's also one of the most stunning bikes I've ever seen ❤️ yes its a sportsbike so don't expect flat bars but I'll be going to the Alps in it next year with no worries at all . Managed a couple of thousand miles on it before winter at in and can't wait for spring to get back put in it , totally recommend this bike to anyone thinking about it .

• Like Like x 2
  6. Silverside

Silverside New Member

Aug 1, 2022
    Larkhall scotland

20230824_165054.jpg

• Like Like x 4