1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

Last Activity:
Apr 13, 2021 at 6:29 AM
Joined:
Jul 17, 2015 at 9:52 AM
Messages:
6,968
Likes Received:
9,361
Trophy Points:
800
Featured Threads:
4
Albums:
4
Photos:
63
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Sep 3, 1963 (Age: 57)
Location:
Carlow
Occupation:
Supervisor

Share This Page

Havit

Havit

Admin, Male, 57, from Carlow

Staff Member
Havit was last seen:
Apr 13, 2021 at 6:29 AM
    1. Beerman
      Beerman
      Hi Havit, I would be grateful if you would remove my details from the forum. I messaged Rob some time ago, but it hasn't happened yet. Thanks, Beerman
    2. 57 Chevy
      57 Chevy
      Havit I have more probs with your forum.
      It's on a real go slow. If I log out everything is fine. As soon as I log in it goes pear shaped. First of all random posts containing nothing offensive need your approval. Now this shit!
      Is there a way to contact you in private? My messages are appearing on your personal page but seem to be visible to everyone. Frustrating & potentially embarrassing for us both
    3. 57 Chevy
      57 Chevy
      Hello Havit please see my message to you from yesterday evening. I seem to be stuck in a constant loop. I posted a message in dart players American car thread & got a message saying it requires moderator approval. I then messaged you to ask why that is? And received another message saying my message to you requires moderator approval? What a messed up system.
      1. Havit
        Havit
        Certain words or anything that looks suspicious is put on Moderation automatically,
        I'm not sure what triggered it off for your post. I have approved your post now so maybe it will stop.
        Jan 12, 2021
        57 Chevy likes this.
    4. 57 Chevy
      57 Chevy
      Hello Havit
      I contributed to dart players American muscle car thread. Then got a message saying it needs to be approved before others can see it. Why is that? I didn't use any bad language. Just showed my dislike of electric vehicles. That seems a strange reason for it to require moderator approval.
    5. Iron
      Iron
      Any idea how long I have to wait while I'm being moderated? Is this normal for a new member?
      1. Havit
        Havit
        Hi Iron, welcome to the forum,
        Certain words or anything that looks suspicious is put on Moderation automatically,
        I'm not sure what triggered it off for your post. I have approved your post now so maybe it will stop. If not I will look into it more closely
        Jan 3, 2021
        Iron likes this.
    6. Johnnymoto
      Johnnymoto
      Hi Sir, please remove my account and my postings. Is a personal matter, nothing to do with the Forum. Thanks.
    7. Sandi T
      Sandi T
      I hope your move went smoothly! Where did you move back to?
      1. Havit
        Havit
        Just outside yalding near Maidstone Kent Sandi, I was in Ireland for 23 years , so a big decision
        Sep 7, 2020
    8. Sandi T
      Sandi T
      Happy birthday, Havit! Although by the time you see this it will probably be more like happy belated birthday. Hope your day was a good one!
      1. Havit likes this.
      2. Havit
        Havit
        Thanks Sandi, your very kind,
        Sorry for delay, I have just moved back to the UK
        Sep 7, 2020
        Sandi T likes this.
    9. Tigcraft
      Tigcraft
      Don’t you like answering your phone??
    10. Havit
      Havit
      98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
    11. Bikerman
      Bikerman
      Wayne, OK the bolts themselves are 8 ml long, they fit into an 11 ml deep hole, so to be safe I'd go no more than 9 ml at the absolute most
      1. Havit likes this.
    12. Bikerman
      Bikerman
      Wayne just posted some pictures for you in the What have you been doing thread. Hope they help.
      1. Havit likes this.
    13. Bikerman
      Bikerman
      OK, just had a look the thick pipe at the rear, the one that's attached to the pipe that has the bend on it going to the rear of the head, is coming off the water pump. The thinner one is also coming off the front of the water pipe. There are two other smaller pipes in that area, one is the clutch slave and one that looks like it could be a crankcase breather. Hope this helps.
      1. Havit
        Havit
        I take it all the pipes are behind the Metal bend ? At the back of the Bend there's a small bar that holds the Long rubber water pipe from the water pump close to the head. (its hard to see the bar but its attached to the inner bolt of the metal bend)
        Sep 9, 2016
      2. Havit
        Havit
        I cant put pics on this but I can on a thread if you need it. if the clutch pipe , water pipe and breather for the crank case are all behind that bar then I have everything I know. Thanks Bikerman
        Sep 9, 2016
    14. Bikerman
      Bikerman
      Hi there Wayne, Would it be possible to send me some pictures so I could do a comparison. Sorry I've not got back to you sooner I've been to Glemseck in Germany for a week.
      1. Havit
        Havit
        Thats no problem, hope you enjoyed it. If you go to the thread "what have you been doing with your Triumph today" page 191 a pic of the bit i mean. Theres a bar at the back of the bend . Just need to know is it just the pipe from the water pump or is the clutch and the breather pipe from crank case run behind it ?
        Sep 8, 2016
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Sep 3, 1963 (Age: 57)
    Location:
    Carlow
    Occupation:
    Supervisor
    Are a load of fecking idiotso_O

    Stats

    Last Activity:
    Apr 13, 2021 at 6:29 AM
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015 at 9:52 AM
    Messages:
    6,968
    Likes Received:
    9,361
    Trophy Points:
    800
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Albums:
    4
    Photos:
    63
  • Loading...
  • Loading...